Tham gia ngày: Sep 2006
Đến từ: Bắc Ninh ~ Hà Nội
Bài gửi: 30
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Chào các bạn, các anh chị,
Tớ có thông tin này muốn chia sẻ với mọi người
Vestergaard Frandsen S.A. is a market leading company that provides disease control textiles and water purification tools. We are a private sector company working in a public sector environment with a social conscience. All our products help serve the purpose of preventing and controlling diseases and help fight poverty.
We develop and produce unique disease prevention and control products which we supply primarily to the developing world through donor organisations, United Nations, Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), national ministries of health in the developing world and commercial distributors.
Our new created business unit Water Borne Disease Control is developing and producing personal and household water purification tools. For this business unit we are looking for a Laboratory Manager.
This position is a new and crucial addition to the existing team. As our new Laboratory Manager you are:
• Holding as a minimum a Master’s degree in microbiology
• Having as a minimum 3 years experience in water laboratory for microbiological analysis, pesticide analysis, and heavy metal analysis (drinking water testing)
• An international individual, motivated, self-driven and able to take initiative
• Able to think analytically and to manage many simultaneous projects
• Knowledge and practice of ISO IEC 17025, GLP or equivalent
• Able to learn quickly and understand a complex working environment with many internal and external actors
• An effective team builder and a loyal team player
• Able to coach and challenge your team to set ambitious targets and to make sure that these are met
• Willing to live and work in Vietnam
• Fluent in English, oral and written, and Vietnamese; Mandarin would be an asset
• Experience in laboratory safety procedures
• Experience in working with dangerous micro-organisms would be an asset
Working in a dynamic, fast-growing company, your responsibilities will include:
• Setting up and management of the company laboratory (S2 level) for development and quality control, located in Vietnam (Hanoi)
• Leading a team of 4-6 employees in Vietnam, chemists, microbiologists and laboratory technicians
• Creating and installing Product Test Procedures for internal laboratory work in development and quality control
• Supervision of local laboratory work, assurance of a constant high quality of work
• Meeting deadlines for results/reports submission
• Assuring that safety guidelines are implemented and constantly followed
• Being in close contact with the manager “product performance evaluation – water” regarding projects progress and priorities
The job location will be Hanoi, Vietnam and the person will report to the Manager Product Performance Evaluation – Water, based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
If you have questions please contact the Technical Director Thomas Weis (+41 (0) 79 824 20 34) or Manager Product Performance Evaluation – Water Daniel Frauchiger (+41 79 571 45 63).
Địa chỉ email của anh Manager Product Performance Evaluation - Water là: firstname.lastname@example.org (Daniel Frauchiger)
Trang web của công ty là: http://www.vestergaard-frandsen.com
Chúc các bạn và các anh chị may mắn và thành công